SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello From Rockwall Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello From Rockwall Texas Login/Join 
Picture of mjadams61
posted
Hello bought me a used P290RS with factory laser, will go out later this week to fire it and will give range report.

Posts: 2 | Location: Rockwall, Texas | Registered: October 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

We will be expecting pics with the range report. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 33520 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Rockwall... I thought that would be a neat place to check out, but the wall is too long for me to spend a week or so. The inscriptions are fascinating...

Anyway. Let us know how she shoots and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1929 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
...welcome to The Forum!

------------
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 720 | Location: Kirkland, WA | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8903 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Welcome from North Richland Hills!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 3646 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I haven't posted much, but have been lurking for years. Razz

I'm in the area, as well (Near Denton), and joined a few years back when I was looking at a P226.

Posts: 1 | Location: Denton area, TX | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mjadams61
posted Hide Post
Ok lol how do I upload photos from my pc. Y'all kinda different from other forums I am a member on Smile

Posts: 2 | Location: Rockwall, Texas | Registered: October 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello back; also from Rockwall. You will love this board.

Posts: 83 | Location: Rockwall, TX | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Round Rock.

Where's the beer!

Posts: 418 | Location: Round Rock, Texas by God. | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Tomball, glad you joined.

Lots of good folks here, all acting like adults.

HK Ag

Posts: 1970 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post