SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New forum member from Kansas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New forum member from Kansas Login/Join 
posted
Hello to everyone! I'm actually Oklahoma born and bred, but have lived in Kansas for the last 15 years. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Posts: 23 | Registered: July 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from Ohio.
Have been through Kansas.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2258 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia. We are glad you chose to join us.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3344 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
What do you like to shoot?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 4600 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Great White North.(aka Canada)

Posts: 21 | Location: As far from Trudeau as possible | Registered: July 18, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Welcome.

Kansas raised, Oklahoma for a women Wink

Rockchalk!

Posts: 841 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Much thanks for all the kind greetings.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
What do you like to shoot?

For the most part I shoot for personal defense so I lean towards 9mm handguns and various ARs. I really got introduced to sigs for carry guns. My first sig carry was a p290. My wife carries a p238. I carried an xds, then a PPS m2 for a bit, and then back to a p938. I recently picked up a p365 that I absolutely love, but unfortunately it headed back to Sig after about 400 rounds with a broken striker. I really hope it comes back dependable.

The truth is I've been more of an HK person. My first carry was an HK P7 that my dad bought new in 1981 and its in immaculate condition. I probably would have kept carrying it until I found out it would get engraved if I ever had to use it. I also have a vp9 and vp9sk. My next planned purchase is a p320. I'm thinking I might get the tactical version and add a suppressor.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
Welcome.

Rockchalk!

We're pretty happy in Wichita, but I'd love to find a good client that would let me get back to Oklahoma. What part of Oklahoma are you in?

Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 47Straight:
quote:
Welcome.

Rockchalk!

We're pretty happy in Wichita, but I'd love to find a good client that would let me get back to Oklahoma. What part of Oklahoma are you in?

Edmond OKC area

Posts: 841 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Always good to see another Kansan on the forum!

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2687 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, great to see another Kansan on the forum.

James

Posts: 675 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Welcome.

Rockchalk!

Edmond OKC area

I have family in Edmond. My brother and his family are in Edmond. My parents lived there until about 4 years ago when they moved to a retirement villa in OKC.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 47Straight,

Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have family in Edmond. My brother and his family are in Edmond. My parents lived their until about 4 years ago when they moved to a retirement villa in OKC.

I've been here for about 8 years now and enjoy it. Just far enough from the Metro bullshit, but close enough that I can run in and get what I need.

posted Hide Post
Hi there, and welcome to the Forum.
I was born near Rice, Kansas ... betcha don't know where that is; went to school in Concordia. Left when folks went West to Oregon. Have been bck through a couple times over the years.
Cheers,Pilotka ... NRA lifer;SIG owner/carrier.

Posts: 65 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9086 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pilotka:
Hi there, and welcome to the Forum.
I was born near Rice, Kansas ... betcha don't know where that is; went to school in Concordia. Left when folks went West to Oregon. Have been bck through a couple times over the years.
Cheers,Pilotka ... NRA lifer;SIG owner/carrier.

You're right, I haven't even heard of Rice. I've heard of Concordia, but I'd have to look on a map to tell you where it is Smile