SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from CA Login/Join 
posted
Retired military/retired aerospace. Live back gate Camp Pendleton. Long time shooter. Novice reloader (3 yrs)

Posts: 3 | Location: facilitator@sbcglobal.net | Registered: August 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Sacto.

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 2798 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ms

Posts: 246 | Location: South Ms | Registered: June 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1929 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8903 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Bay Area

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 2000 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
welcome from the bay area also.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 12159 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Welcome Neighbor! Cool

Ever shoot at Iron sights?

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 9511 | Location: The Temecula Valley | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

From your neighbor to the South, welcome to the SigForum GG!!

My Photobucket albums:

1978 Browning BDA .45cal (aka Sig P220 with European Magazine Release):
http://s671.photobucket.com/al...Cal%20aka%20SigP220/

1986 SigSauer P226 with Mud Rails and Full NP3:
http://s671.photobucket.com/al...bar%20NP3%20Coating/

Winchester 1897 WW1 Trenchgun:
http://s671.photobucket.com/al...h%20Gun%2012%20Gage/

Posts: 2219 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Welcome from SoCal!

------------------------------------------

"Soap box, ballot box, jury box, ammo box. Use in that order."

Gene Hoffman - Calguns Foundation

Posts: 2652 | Location: California | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Nor Cal.

My Older Brother lives in So Cal.

I was born in South Central Los Angeles in the 50's

Moved to Nor Cal in 1995 - Bay Area

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 2836 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miataguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another So Cal native.

Posts: 134 | Location: Long Beach, CA. | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post