SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Living in NV with my P320C
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Living in NV with my P320C Login/Join 
posted
Hey all,
Got a P320C 9mm a couple weeks ago. Had a Springfield before it and really loving my Sig now.
Any advice or info is welcome.
Thanks!

Katyface

Posts: 1 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: October 24, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
Picture of RHINOWSO
posted Hide Post
Get more magazines, have at least 6 for it - the 17rd P320 fullsize work great for range and reloads.

Welcome.

read what you want
watch what you want
play what you want
think what you want
say what you want

Posts: 34109 | Location: Around | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from NW Indiana ---Just shoot it and enjoy it !
(JMO-----3 15 Rd. mags will do well---Spend what you can afford on ammo and Practice.
Have fun and Be Safe....

Posts: 325 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JeffDVC
posted Hide Post
Welcome. P320 shoots smooth like butter.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 21 | Location: Illinois / SW FL | Registered: October 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ms

Posts: 246 | Location: South Ms | Registered: June 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1935 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8903 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post