SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New guy from SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New guy from SC Login/Join 
posted
Seems like there a lot of South Carolina guys who just joined.
I'm originally from Mississippi, by way of Louisiana, I moved here to marry my seminary sweetheart.
Just picked up a P365xl, can't wait to shoot!

Posts: 10 | Registered: April 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Hello from Central Alabama and welcome. Hope you enjoy your 365 as much as I have mine.

Tinyman

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

To disarm the people is the best and most effectual ways to enslave them. George Mason

Posts: 161 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5582 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome fellow South Carolinian!

Posts: 4 | Registered: April 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 451 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Mt. P.

Posts: 2555 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum,from a newbie.

I was born by the river,like the river I been running every since,I know a change gonna come.Sam Cooke

USMC RVN Veteran,
0311 grunt 68-69.

Posts: 212 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Greetings from down south of you.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7356 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Welcome from upstate SC!

Posts: 1419 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Arizona. Married my now ex wife down there by the Dillon JP back in 75.

Posts: 901 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post