SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from South Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from South Florida Login/Join 
posted
Hello to all,

My name is Peter and I currently live in south Florida. I recently purchased a used P239 SAS Two Tone. It had a low round count, no signs of any abuse and overall in excellent condition. I haven't had a chance to run it yet, but I will soon.This is my first Sig purchase.

Posts: 11 | Location: Fluid | Registered: January 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34579 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1443 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your P239 purchase!

Posts: 4136 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2840 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana---Nice purchase , Have fun with it

Posts: 444 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miataguy
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your new SIG and welcome to the Forum.

Posts: 168 | Location: Long Beach, CA. | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SlimMan
posted Hide Post
Congrats and welcome.

Posts: 256 | Location: Parrish FL | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do... or do not.
There is no try.
Picture of fau
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another South Floridian.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post