SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello the Forum!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello the Forum! Login/Join 
posted
New member from St. Louis area. Recently joined an indoor range and after renting handguns for practice and taking classes I just purchased two Sig pistols. I look forward to learning and from time to time commenting.

P320 RXP XCompact | P365 SAS

Posts: 1 | Location: The Flyover Part | Registered: September 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gwdex
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard! You will find this forum interesting and informative!!

Greg

P220 SAS
P225
P226

Posts: 201 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 647 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome... you will discover a wealth of knowledge in this group.

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 193 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6012 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post