SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    First Taste of Freedom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Taste of Freedom Login/Join 
posted
Thank you for the add.

I'm a new member to this forum and to Sig firearms. I recently escaped California and was granted political asylum in Kansas. My first act of freedom was to buy a Sig P365. The born on date of the P365 was 07 DEC 2018, sounds like a great coincidence. Looking forward to learning from the group and getting to know Sigs.

Posts: 3 | Location: South East Kansas | Registered: January 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your escape!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 11524 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 96 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4092 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 480 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Forum from a fellow Kansan!

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2789 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned/Thief
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.

Posts: 92 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 31, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of b52buff
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Northern MI. Glad that you got out!

Time is not always on your side......just sometimes
USAF 1966-1972: C-130,KC-135 and B-52 D and H.
Utapao, Thailand
Wurtsmith AFB, MI

Posts: 185 | Location: NE Michigan | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Texas. Breathe deeply and be happy.

Posts: 243 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post