SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hi from Nebraska
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi from Nebraska Login/Join 
posted
Hey all! I've visited sigforum from time to time for years but recently I have re-ignited my love for sigs and look forward to being here more often. My first sig was a P225 I bought for $349 on clearance in 1998 when they were discontinuing them. I still kick myself for getting rid of that! I had a P238 and 2022 for a while as well. Currently I have a CPO P226 and a P320 full size. Anyway, enough of the backstory. I look forward to connecting with others who enjoy Sig Sauers like I do.

Posts: 5 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: November 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard, HUSKER!
I used to live in Omaha, good folks out there in the heartland of America.

Posts: 2991 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3634 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 432 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
GBR

When you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
- George Jones

Posts: 8050 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Just about all of my family is from Nebraska. Where abouts are you?

Posts: 7487 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post