SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from pa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from pa Login/Join 
posted
Hello there! I will be purchasing my first sig in the coming weeks. I've been browsing the forum here and it looks like there's a lot of good info. I've shot and owned quite a few different manufactures of handguns, but never a sig. I'm really looking forward to owning one!

Posts: 10 | Registered: February 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Do you prefer the traditional DA/SA, single-action only, striker fired?

Lots of choices to choose from.

Posts: 928 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from the Lehigh Valley PA.

Posts: 941 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1327 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered a tacops tonight. Actually da/sa is the only type of handgun I haven't owned. I've shot the 320 and I liked it, but not as much as my fnh fns9, which is my current edc. I have a da revolver and just got rid of my 1911. I just don't like safeties for concealed carry. I had a really nice leather hybrid made for my 1911 that I used twice. I've owned all the big name single stack 9mm at one point or another and I just like shooting and carrying full framed guns. I'm also 6'4 275. A full framed gun on me is like a subcompact on a normal person. For summer carry or when I want to be a little more discreet I have an lcr .38 that I'll carry iwb.

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hey, Congrats on the Tacops. Now you'll need a 9mm P220 just because they made one. Big Grin

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2041 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8937 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Michigan!
Originally from Pittsburgh!

Posts: 1021 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Berks County, PA

Posts: 21256 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Welcome from Berks County, PA

Nice! I'm also in berks county. Going to pick up my tacops tomorrow! Can't wait!

Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Welcome Street

Posts: 1538 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from California. I purchased my first
SIG a few weeks ago, too !

Posts: 48 | Registered: February 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post