SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from the Keystone State
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from the Keystone State Login/Join 
Picture of Deplorable_Dixie
posted
Hey yall,
I've been lurking on SF for about 3 years now. My old man has been a longtime member and is the one who introduced me to SF.

Tarheel born and bred, but currently living in SE Pennsylvania.

Love Sigs and love the commentary here.

Posts: 21 | Location: NC→PA | Registered: November 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Welcome from SE PA as well. What's funny is half my family has gone from PA TO NC, not the other way around! Big Grin

Posts: 20931 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool. Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1929 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from central PA.

Posts: 512 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8903 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Lehigh Valley.

Posts: 934 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.

Posts: 9343 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post