SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Central FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Central FL Login/Join 
posted
New Sig owner here (P365) looking at a Legion P229 next!
Hope to learn and share what I can.

Posts: 23 | Location: Central FL | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3033 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Posts: 371 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks you two, funny... headed to Valdosta this weekend and was In Menomonee Falls last week!

Posts: 23 | Location: Central FL | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Say Hey from Ohio

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2061 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey. Small world. I was born in NE Ohio.

Picture of SlimMan
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Posts: 258 | Location: Parrish FL | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Plenty of us here in the central FL area.

Edmond

Posts: 9321 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post