SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from New Mexico
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from New Mexico Login/Join 
posted
Looking forward to this forum. Retired LEO. Been away from shooting for awhile. Decided to update my CCW options. Bought a Shield 9mm Version 2.0 which I like very much. Was giving it a good workout when one of my friends handed me the P365 to try out. Couldn't resist and now I have a new standard P365 with manual safety. VERY pleased. Sights right on and groups TIGHT. The Shield is very accurate too, but I think the 365 is my new favorite IWB carry. Prior to retiring, I carried an agency issue SIG .40 caliber P-something (can't remember if it was a 226 or 229)? It had agency mods (extended capacity mag, night sights, etc.). I LOVED that sidearm. Unfortunately, I had to give it back when I retired. It feels good to be back in the SIG family Smile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Santa Fe Ranger,

Posts: 2 | Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: January 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from AZ. Great people here!

Posts: 886 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 363 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Hello from ABQ.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 15217 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5366 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Welcome

Posts: 5215 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Welcome from an ex-New Mexican, nine years there.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 6240 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Welcome form another New Mexican.

Posts: 695 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 599 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post