SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from New Hampshire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from New Hampshire Login/Join 
Picture of JayPS
posted
Just thought I would introduce myself. Been lurking for a while and really enjoying the content. I'm a life long shooter, career LE, and an armorer for a number of platforms including Colt (AR), P Classic Series, P320, and Glock. I've recently purchased a Staccato P Host which is an insanely well made handgun. My favorite guns in my collection at this point (haven't shot the Staccato enough) are my P226 Combat (with all the Graygun legion enhancements), my Glock Gen 5 MOS, and a P-01 with a Cajun Gunworks trigger. My concealed carry gun is a stock P365 with the Foxtrot365 light.

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 27, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
That would be a nice P226 for sure. I haven't shopped for a Gen5 yet, because I know how that will turn out.
When the Gen4 was released I bought a model 21 and decided it would be a better pistol if it were a .38 Super.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4423 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 130 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 4214 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard,

Tell me about the Staccato . I have an STI2011 and love it, but it’s full sized and I’d like a commander sized 1911 for EDC.

Like you I’m a retired leo, had a stroke and was medically discharged, so please pardon the spelling errors , if it wasn’t for autocorrect, someone would commit me. I was an armored for my department and I was a gunnsersmare in the CG. Taught sailors how to shoot guns from M2 to handguns and marching us and rifles in between.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Posts: 6060 | Location: Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Seacoast.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 1889 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from a fellow Granite Stater! Welcome Aboard! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!

Posts: 3313 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post