SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hola From Ky
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hola From Ky Login/Join 
posted
New member- long time Sig collector.

From MCX/MPXs to 556's to W German 226/228/220's- i love all of them the same. Bang Bang.

That probably sounded douchier than intended but thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 650 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Let’s see... excitement about your SIGs... HMM... perhaps it was a mistake to let you join Wink

Seriously, you have found a group of like minds infatuated with that which is Sig Sauer!

Welcome

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 193 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, from Southern Arizona.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2412 | Location: The Old Pueblo | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I've also been chasing that extra P226 lately.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6012 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post