SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from West Virginia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from West Virginia Login/Join 
Picture of pasound
posted
Hello! New to the forum, not new to some other popular gun forums. As a first time Sig owner (a P365XL with a RomeoZero), I thought it was time to look into this side of the 'net. Looks like a good place, and already spotted some other Mountaineers posting here.

Old, stubborn, heavily armed.

Posts: 23 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: January 30, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

I enjoy visiting the mountains in your State.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36034 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!
Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 4319 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor!
(From a former West Virginian.)

God bless America.

Posts: 10766 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pasound
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone. Knew I'd see some fellows here.

Old, stubborn, heavily armed.

Posts: 23 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: January 30, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 762 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from OH.

Posts: 41 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a fellow Mountaineer and or Herd fan!

Posts: 2091 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post