SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from CT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from CT Login/Join 
Picture of Rictafer
posted
Hey everyone. I just joined the forum but Ive been watching it for about a year. I carry a sig 229 and the first gun I ever bought was an M1 Garand!!

Posts: 3 | Location: Southeast Connecticut  | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Sig forum.
I have a 229 but do not carry it much anymore. I still like the gun, just carry a few others first.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1007 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Welcome

Posts: 1018 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, from your neighbor in RI.

Posts: 1113 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another in CT.

Posts: 775 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard, neighbor.

We don't get new additions from our state that often.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 14195 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2017 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome fellow CT'r.
For what it's worth, I carry my P229 a lot too.

Sig 229/.40 S&W
Sig Pro 2022 9mm
Sig 938 2 Tone

Posts: 94 | Location: SE CT | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a former resident of Norwalk, my sympathies.

Posts: 2772 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post