SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member from New Hampshire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member from New Hampshire Login/Join 
posted
I live the next town over from the Sig USA HQ and have only recently gotten into Sigs. I bought a P250 Compact in 45 from the Sig Pro Shop two weeks ago and have a 938 on order from a local FFL. I look forward to learning about all things Sig. I have owned firearms since High School and love to hunt, fish and reload. I have two CCL's that give me reciprocity in 37 states and as retirees we travel via RV. I am a mod on two other gun forums and look forward to asking question about my new acquisitions as I move from revolvers to the dark side. Wink

Thanks for having me.

NRA Life

Posts: 1 | Location: NH | Registered: July 07, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34157 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 284 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terry_p:
I live the next town over from the Sig USA HQ and have...

...way more restraint than most members here. Big Grin

Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2326 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Seacoast. Are you a member of ESC?

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 1638 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post