SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Another Kentucky New Member
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Kentucky New Member Login/Join 
posted
Just joined the Forum, but have been browsing topics for a year or more. Members' posts convinced me to buy 2 Sigs, P226 and a Mark 25TB.
Location is northeast of Louisville in Oldham County. Former Blackhorse trooper fm RVN days - 66-67. Hunter, fisherman, still employed as a private high school Facilities Director.

Regards to all.

Posts: 4 | Location: North central Kentucky | Registered: October 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1294 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1881 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana

Posts: 302 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to be here; great site. Thanksgiving wishes to all.
Blackhorse 4 sends
Couple of Sigs
3 Berettas, and other things for hunting and target shooting

Posts: 4 | Location: North central Kentucky | Registered: October 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8869 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of b52buff
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Time is not always on your side......just sometimes
USAF 1966-1972: C-130,KC-135 and B-52 D and H.
Utapao, Thailand
Wurtsmith AFB, MI

Posts: 180 | Location: NE Michigan | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post