SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Scored some Unobtainium Accurate 2230 Today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scored some Unobtainium Accurate 2230 Today Login/Join 
Picture of rexles
posted
Answered a add on local craigslist today for an 8# jug of 2230 for $185 and picked it up. Love the way it meters in my Dillon 550.
Ran out quite a while back and have not been able to find any at the local dealers or gun shows, so I am happy.
Price didn't seem to be gougey either.
Says he will send me a list of other stuff he has as he is getting out of loading.
Big Grin

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
That’s a great deal. Jackasses here are trying to sell 8lb jugs for $500+.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8215 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past Master
Picture of yucaipa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rexles:
Answered a add on local craigslist today for an 8# jug of 2230 for $185 and picked it up. Love the way it meters in my Dillon 550.
Ran out quite a while back and have not been able to find any at the local dealers or gun shows, so I am happy.
Price didn't seem to be gougey either.
Says he will send me a list of other stuff he has as he is getting out of loading.
Big Grin

Sounds like a good deal.

Harry S. Truman

www.CrossCountryQuilting.com
"Deep in the heart of the Ozarks"

Posts: 3967 | Location: Boone County, Arkansas | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post