SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Karma 300 win Mag brass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma 300 win Mag brass Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted
I've got 97 pieces of 300 Win Mag that has been fired once, cleaned and de-primed. My buddy, whom I was saving this for to reload, has sold the rifle.

Anyone want some free brass?

MUST have an email in your profile.
Otherwise, I will use the karmanator in the next few days to pick a winner.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'm always in the market for .300 Win Mag brass, and would be happy to have a shot at some.

Thanks.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

One of my three .300 Win Mags thanks you.

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be great, trying to build up my .300 Win Mag brass as it is a new caliber for me.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has spoken!

ArtieS is the winner.

I'll send you an email in a minute.

Thanks everyone

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool! that's a nice prize

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post