SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Summers Enterprises LLC is now offering Hi-Tek coated bullets in their line-up...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Summers Enterprises LLC is now offering Hi-Tek coated bullets in their line-up... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
At a very fair price point with reasonable shipping rates...

http://www.summersenterprisesllc.com/default.asp

I have been very well pleased with the quality of the cast bullets I have purchased from him at the prices charged (so much so I have put off casting my own, maybe I'm just getting lazy Wink)...I just ordered 2000 of his 130 grain .38/.357 coated bullets for $130 shipped.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
At a very fair price point with reasonable shipping rates...

http://www.summersenterprisesllc.com/default.asp

That is great news. I have had great success with his cast bullets in .38 and .45.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
You all gotta stop spreading the good news. We don't to swamp the man, raise the costs etc. He is a great guy with really fair pricing on quality bullets. We buy em frequently in bulk for USPSA matches.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I love his 135gr cast 9mm bullets, and his pricing and shipping are fantastic. I'm sure his coated bullets will be much the same...looking forward to trying them.

Posts: 8416 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I orderd them yesterday and he sent me an email today that they have shipped...that is some more great service Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post