SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    PVI has 8# Varget
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PVI has 8# Varget Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of exx1976
posted
$184.50, limit 2. Order some other stuff to round out your hazmat.

I'm disappointed to see that they raised the price. Last time I looked it was still $168.

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win.

Posts: 15525 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Wish I knew somebody local who could use 6-7 lbs. As it is: I'm probably going to get screwed on hazmat + shipping for what I can use :/

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

Posts: 10791 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
Back in stock. Same price.

Posts: 476 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of exx1976
posted Hide Post
They've had H4350 twice in the past 10 days, too. I've missed it both times, but keep your eyes open.

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win.

Posts: 15525 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post