SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    anyone use loaddata.com?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone use loaddata.com? Login/Join 
thawed out,
thrown out
posted
Figured I'd ask before getting a membership.

Is it people uploading their own loads or is it pulled from reloading manuals, bullet and powder manufacturers?

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I just went to their site. No mention of membership and when I put in standard data it seems they pulled info from the manuf sites. I use the manuf own sites to confirm my loads even after leafing through my Lyman's 59th manual.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I do not.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've used the site for 5 years. Lots of really good, reliable data, but most is available only to members. For me, I find that it is well worth the cost. Things like accurate, tested, data for 32 H&R Mag. in a strong gun is available only there as the commercial loading manuals only show data suitable for H&R revolvers which were not particularly strong...

Character is doing the right thing even when no one else will know...

Posts: 50 | Location: Western Washington | Registered: June 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just called yesterday and requested that they not renew my membership. I was finding that most of the loads for my components were readily available free elsewhere, usually from the powder or bullet manufscturer's website.

Posts: 12 | Location: Hilton Head, SC | Registered: January 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post