SIGforum
anyone use loaddata.com?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/840601935/m/9380028834

March 09, 2018, 11:04 AM
StayFrosty
anyone use loaddata.com?
Figured I'd ask before getting a membership.

Is it people uploading their own loads or is it pulled from reloading manuals, bullet and powder manufacturers?
March 11, 2018, 07:40 PM
AZSigs
I just went to their site. No mention of membership and when I put in standard data it seems they pulled info from the manuf sites. I use the manuf own sites to confirm my loads even after leafing through my Lyman's 59th manual.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor
March 14, 2018, 08:29 PM
cuda2045
No I do not.
March 16, 2018, 04:47 PM
JD2
I've used the site for 5 years. Lots of really good, reliable data, but most is available only to members. For me, I find that it is well worth the cost. Things like accurate, tested, data for 32 H&R Mag. in a strong gun is available only there as the commercial loading manuals only show data suitable for H&R revolvers which were not particularly strong...

Character is doing the right thing even when no one else will know...
March 16, 2018, 09:19 PM
tcoz
I just called yesterday and requested that they not renew my membership. I was finding that most of the loads for my components were readily available free elsewhere, usually from the powder or bullet manufscturer's website.