SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    anyone use loaddata.com?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone use loaddata.com? Login/Join 
thawed out,
thrown out
posted
Figured I'd ask before getting a membership.

Is it people uploading their own loads or is it pulled from reloading manuals, bullet and powder manufacturers?

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I just went to their site. No mention of membership and when I put in standard data it seems they pulled info from the manuf sites. I use the manuf own sites to confirm my loads even after leafing through my Lyman's 59th manual.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8208 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I do not.

Posts: 448 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've used the site for 5 years. Lots of really good, reliable data, but most is available only to members. For me, I find that it is well worth the cost. Things like accurate, tested, data for 32 H&R Mag. in a strong gun is available only there as the commercial loading manuals only show data suitable for H&R revolvers which were not particularly strong...

Character is doing the right thing even when no one else will know...

Posts: 33 | Location: Western Washington | Registered: June 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just called yesterday and requested that they not renew my membership. I was finding that most of the loads for my components were readily available free elsewhere, usually from the powder or bullet manufscturer's website.

Posts: 12 | Location: Hilton Head, SC | Registered: January 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post