SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Dillons service...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dillons service... Login/Join 
Picture of OMCHamlin
posted
In 1994, I got a Dillon 650 progressive press, which has served me quite well for the years since.
Recently, I was having minor issues with it and decided to take them up on their refurbishment offer, which is to send them the press and a check for $119 which supposedly should cover any needed parts and labor to install/adjust, and the return shipping costs.
I got it back last week, which was a really quick turn around, less then their stated time. I just last night got around to unboxing it to find a new 650 and an envelope attached to it with my un-cashed check, with the words "warranty repair" scrawled in red.
That's pretty solid customer service right there. Heck, the $119 rebuild & return was a good deal even (or it would have been, anyway...)

Posts: 967 | Location: Eastern Shore of VA | Registered: September 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Dillon has always been phenomenal about that.

Posts: 5663 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Dillon is #1 in CS and product

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8349 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dillon has me for life!!

Posts: 4413 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had Dillon presses for years. If Dillon makes it, I don't even look at other brands. 100% satisfied with Dillon.

Posts: 389 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
What did it cost you to ship and what carrier did you use? I'm considering doing the same thing.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14779 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
They are a great company with great products.
I should send in my first press as it is well worn in the handle pinion area.

Posts: 21828 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post