SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Newbie with $600 Cabala gift cards - what do I buy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newbie with $600 Cabala gift cards - what do I buy Login/Join 
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Still in shopping mode.
Earlier in the week I visited Dillon (in Scottsdale) for an hour visit and run through with a real nice store employee. He walked me through the Square Deal B, the 550C and the 650.
In the meantime since my first post, I got another Cabela’s gift card ($150).
So, here is what I am thinking...would appreciate thoughts.
1) Use the gift cards for dies, primers, powder, brass, bullets, case cleaner, polish media, scale, calipers, storage boxes and any other things I need.
2) Then, head back to Dillon and pickup the 550c when I get my toys money stash built up to the needed amount.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Geaux Tigers
Picture of Alcapone396
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hunthelp:
Still in shopping mode.
Earlier in the week I visited Dillon (in Scottsdale) for an hour visit and run through with a real nice store employee. He walked me through the Square Deal B, the 550C and the 650.
In the meantime since my first post, I got another Cabela’s gift card ($150).
So, here is what I am thinking...would appreciate thoughts.
1) Use the gift cards for dies, primers, powder, brass, bullets, case cleaner, polish media, scale, calipers, storage boxes and any other things I need.
2) Then, head back to Dillon and pickup the 550c when I get my toys money stash built up to the needed amount.

Sounds like the right plan to me,,, you cant go wrong with Dillon period!!!! I have a 650 and 550 and wouldn't trade them for 6 lock and loads!!!

Al______________Capone396

P220 Combat, P220 Sport, P220EL, X-5 Comp 9mm , P226 BlackWater, P226 ST.357 Sig, P226ST 9mm, P229ST .40, P228, P232 SL, Glock 19, CZ75BSS, CZ-83, S&W 29, S&W 640, S&W 642, Ruger MKII, Ruger Charger,, HKP7,,Browning Hi Power, Colt Anaconda, S&W 460 Mag, RRA 9mm CAR, Robinson Arms XCR, FN-SLP ,Arsenal SAS-M7,, Built AR-15 with lots of goodies,,Etc, Etc, Etc.....

Posts: 1263 | Location: Down South in Bayou Country | Registered: January 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post