SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Precision Delta has 9mm 115 in stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Precision Delta has 9mm 115 in stock Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 234 | Location: Bucks County, PA | Registered: December 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eh, why not. Thanks for the heads up!

Posts: 790 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
FYI, based on my calls to CS a month ago, they usually update their webstore on Wednesday afternoon/evening, and they now have a live inventory.

I usually shoot their 124gr JHP, but I just ordered 1k of these to keep for a rainy day.

Thanks for the tip. I didn't see these when I was on the site this morning!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up. Won’t hurt to add a couple thousand to my inventory, just in case!

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the posting. I ordered 1000 tonight to add to my supply. Now if I could only find primers to get my reloading up and running.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmccull:
Thanks for the heads-up. Won’t hurt to add a couple thousand to my inventory, just in case!

Delivered today!

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post