SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Powder Heads Up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powder Heads Up Login/Join 
Picture of cxm
posted
Reloading components have been in short supply of late so I thought I'd pass this along.

I just visited Midway and found they have quite a few powders in stock. They don't have all types nor all sizes but you can still get a good selection of popular powders if you need some.

FWIW

Chuck

Hoist on High the Bonny Blue Flag that Bears the Single Star!!!

Certified SIG Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer

Posts: 1348 | Location: Florida, CSA | Registered: September 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Yes, & Midway just sent out the letter saying sorry for the slowdown in recent Covid times. It said they had staffing issues along with bukoo orders.

I ordered last week from them, non-Hazmat. The order came in a very reasonable amount of time.

I also ordered from Joe Bob Outfitters in KS, they had good prices & LIGHTNING fast shipping. I may have to look there more often, nowhere near the inventory of a Midway though.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Graf & Sons has a fair selection of powders in stock. No primers though

https://www.grafs.com/retail/c...gory/categoryId/3500

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I snagged some H4350 and some bullets last night. They had a good stock. Didn't check primers though.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post