SIGforum
Anyone gotten an order from Precision Delta lately?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/840601935/m/8460097774

December 19, 2020, 09:07 AM
Oat_Action_Man
Anyone gotten an order from Precision Delta lately?
It dawned on me just this morning that I had ordered 2000 bullets from PD a long time ago and never gotten them.

Like August 27th. Nearly 4 months ago. The item was IN STOCK when I ordered.

I know the world is crazy, but that's a bit long.

I'll call them on Monday and check the order, but in the meantime, has anyone gotten an actual order delivered from them in recent months?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.
December 21, 2020, 05:06 AM
Commo
Yes, I received an order of 2,000 124gr JHP Bullets from Precision Delta last week.

I had been refreshing the web page for about a week without being allowed to order but at one point it popped up with pricing and allowed me to order. $233/2000, higher than the last time I ordered (pre-Covid).

After ordering it took about a week for delivery, so I’d definitely give them a call.

What bullet do you have on order?

Commo
December 21, 2020, 09:07 AM
Oat_Action_Man
I had ordered the 125gr .357sig bullets because they have a similar profile to the PD 124gr JHP I normally use. Said they were in stock when no other .355" bullets were.

December 21, 2020, 10:05 AM
Commo
Hmm, they seem to be a good company, I hope they’ll come through quickly for you. Maybe with the 124gr JHP being more mainstream they’ll let you change your order to the 124s without losing your place in line..

When I couldn’t get the PDs I bought a few thousand 125gr LRN from Precision Bullets and have had very good results with them.

Commo
December 21, 2020, 02:31 PM
Oat_Action_Man
Talked to them today. Quite nice on the phone. Apparently their inventory isn't live, so even though it was in stock when I ordered, I think it requires a person to input the stock.

Order was cancelled and I've got some 124gr JHP backordered.

December 27, 2020, 08:06 AM
noylj
You'd be surprised how small these companies are.
Calling is always best.