SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Federal primers are not recommended for use in the Dillon 650
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal primers are not recommended for use in the Dillon 650 Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
At any rate, it blew up the entire primer system, wedged primers in the feed tube sideways, warped the circular tray, wedged a primer under the shell plate and damaged the thing below it that bolts to the ram. All live primers in the press at the time fired.

Wow. Did they replace your undies, too? Eek

I'll bet that got your ears ringing.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17246 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by henryaz:
Wow. Did they replace your undies, too? Eek

I'll bet that got your ears ringing.

Yes, ears ringing, but still clean undies. Smile As I mentioned above, I also bought a full face shield to wear over my safety glasses. No personal injuries except one minor scratch on my wrist.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post