SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Who's using a Bullseye Camera System???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's using a Bullseye Camera System??? Login/Join 
Geaux Tigers
Picture of Alcapone396
posted
Just curious on your thoughts and I was wondering if there is any interest in a possible group buy here on the forum?? I have the chance to get dealer pricing but 4 units need to be bought on the first order.. Email is in my profile if interested..

Al______________Capone396

P220 Combat, P220 Sport, P220EL, X-5 Comp 9mm , P226 BlackWater, P226 ST.357 Sig, P226ST 9mm, P229ST .40, P228, P232 SL, Glock 19, CZ75BSS, CZ-83, S&W 29, S&W 640, S&W 642, Ruger MKII, Ruger Charger,, HKP7,,Browning Hi Power, Colt Anaconda, S&W 460 Mag, RRA 9mm CAR, Robinson Arms XCR, FN-SLP ,Arsenal SAS-M7,, Built AR-15 with lots of goodies,,Etc, Etc, Etc.....

Posts: 1201 | Location: Down South in Bayou Country | Registered: January 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steel banging
beer snob
Picture of jlemmy
posted Hide Post
I looked into target cams a while back. The one I was looking at seemed to have lots of issues with actual delivery. I'm not sure I look at at the one your talking about here. Would need to see some feedback on these. Would possibly be interested.

Happiness is having to climb in your car to change your target.

Posts: 2455 | Location: Nowhere Fun | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted Hide Post
I have been using the TargetVision product for a couple of years. The customer service has been great. The App could use an update. The product is solid.

This has been a dramatic improvement over an optical scope for my needs (6.5 mm at 600 yds).

"The only title in our democracy superior to that of President is the title of Citizen." - Hon. Louis Brandeis

Posts: 1860 | Location: Front Range & Central Rockies: CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a TargetCam. It never worked right even after a trip back to the manufacturer. Lots of promises, delays and poor results.

Posts: 5728 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmorris
posted Hide Post
I have used a remote camera for that task before. I originally bought it for use on my RC aircraft but it's been handy for other stuff too.

This is it in the center connected to the 9v battery. It TX both audio and video the RX is on the left and has to be powdered by 12v DC. I used a broken kids DVD player to view.

This is it with another project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxXv1je6yr8

Posts: 363 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post