SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Talk to me About PRIME Brass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Talk to me About PRIME Brass Login/Join 
posted
Just bought a bunch of PRIME 6.5 Creedmoor brass from a guy online. I'm not familiar with this brand of brass. I believe it is made in NV or AZ. Has anyone had experience with it? How is it to reload? How it hold up? Thanks for any and all help you can give...

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 726 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's better than Hornady but not Lapua.....

Just my $0.02.

andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 862 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up a couple 100 on line and so far have no problems with them. Only on the first reloading so can not speak to how they will hold up.

Posts: 156 | Registered: January 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I had not heard of it before. Looks like good stuff ..just wondered about it.

I'm having trouble finding powder and bullets (like everyone else) that I want but am looking forward getting it all together and taking out for a test run.

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 726 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post