SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Dillon comes through again.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dillon comes through again. Login/Join 
Picture of Expert308
posted
Sunday last, I went out to the garage to load up some .45LC plinking rounds. My bench is kind of a mess and I couldn't find the spacer bar that's used with the small powder charge bar on my old RL450. So I tried to use the large bar instead, and in the process of trying to screw down the bolt to get the smallest charge size possible, I snapped the head off the bolt. Great, now I'm dead in the water. The spacer for the small bar is MIA, and the large bar is KIA.

So I spent a couple of hours yesterday searching Dillon's web site for a replacement, with no luck. So I got on a web site chat with them this morning, explained what happened and asked if they still have a replacement. They do, and the guy/gal is sending it to me at no charge, even though it was my impatience and stupidity that broke the original one. Thanks, Dillon! Oh yeah - I went out there last night to check something else, and what did I see laying on the bench, right where it should be? That's right...

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Dillon has always treated me right on any problems I have had or parts needed. Dillon Rocks!

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a RT1200 trimmer for my 650. When changing over tool heads last week, I set it too close the the edge of my bench, and being top-heavy, it promptly tumbled onto the floor and crushed the quick release electrical plug.

I called Dillon and they said send it to us and gave me an RMA number. I included a note with my phone number to pay for the repair because it was my fault. I mailed it out this past Friday afternoon and and got a Fed-Ex tracking number today in my email showing delivery for Saturday. I cannot say that I have had service like that in a long time. Thank-you Dillon

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a used 650 off an online auction site probably 20 years ago. I was having trouble with it and wanted to send it back for reconditioning-like $87.00 plus shipping. I got it back 10 days later with a whole bunch of new parts and it cost me nothing. Just the shipping their way. Great people to deal with.

Posts: 52 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Yep. They have a super warranty and really mean it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post