SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    I have 2 lots of 9mm bullets to karma Winners picked!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have 2 lots of 9mm bullets to karma Winners picked!!! Login/Join 
posted
I have one bag of 500 lead round nose
9mm bullets. They have red lube in the lube groove.
Not sure of the make.

Next is a bag of Everglades 9mm 124 gr. jacketed bullets. I bought them to try and decided to go with coated lead instead.

If you would like either bag of bullets post here and send me your address by email. Listed in my profile.
I will cover the shipping also.

Jsjac

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsjac,

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
I'd be in for the Everglades. Thanks for the chance!

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for the Everglades.

Thank you for the Karma.

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the LRN, great for practice on steel. Thanks!

TR

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll play

please throw my name in the hat for the Everglades

I am just starting to try some different 9 mm loads to see what the 365 and 226 like best

RC

Posts: 1938 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Hello. I'm in, either one is fine. Thank you.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JsJac - I would ask to be included in the drawing for the Everglades bullets please. Thanks for the chance. Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could surely utilize the Everglade bullets....thanx!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in the hat for the jacketed bullets.

Thank you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ric.45 gets the Everglades bullets
and OKCGene gets the lead bullets.

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Whoop!! Email sent.

Rick

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bullets will go out UPS tomorrow.

Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Just curious. Why did you decide to go with coated lead? I have loaded lots of Everglades FMJ 115 and 124 bullets. Like them.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not use the Everglades bullets because they were a little small in diameter. I did not want to buy an under sized die.
When I contacted them they said that they do run small but still meet SAMI spec's.
Also the coated lead bullets are cheaper.

I have had good luck with the coated lead bullets. Shot about 6000-7000 this winter. No leading and not any dirtyer than fmj bullets.

Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
Put me down for either.
thx

IF YOU AREN'T HANDLOADING, YOU AREN'T SHOOTING ENOUGH!
NRA Instruc: Basic Pistol & Met Reloading

Posts: 7789 | Location: ca, usa | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Recieved your karma today. Thanks again for your generosity!

Rick

Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I received the karma a week or so ago. I had a bad case of forgetfulnesss and forgot to promptly say Thank You.

Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity.

Gene.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post