SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Inline Fabrication Ergo roller lever for Dillon 650
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inline Fabrication Ergo roller lever for Dillon 650 Login/Join 
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted
Does anyone use this with their Dillon reloading equipment? I have heard favorable comments about this lever but looking at it I don't see any real advantage. The video doesn't show much. Anyone have an opinion on it?

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
I have both on two different machines. Of the two, I prefer the Dillon roller handle over the Inline type based on angle and comfort. But both will work and are an improvement over the ball handles.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ed308:
I have both on two different machines. Of the two, I prefer the Dillon roller handle over the Inline type based on angle and comfort. But both will work and are an improvement over the ball handles.

I like the Dillon roller handle over the ball knob. I just wasn't sure if I was missing an accessory that could make a difference.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
It's about comfort for me. The smooth aluminium on the Dillon handle feels better than a ball or the grooved plastic handle on the Inline.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I have it and really like it over the ball that came with the 650. I load standing up, my bench is about 42” high and the press is mounted on the InLine Ultramount.

https://inlinefabrication.com/...ion-650-powdercoated

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post