SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Henderson Precision Power Case Trimmer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Henderson Precision Power Case Trimmer Login/Join 
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted
I came across this video today. It appears to be a very well built trimmer if anyone is in the market for one.

Henderson Power case trimmer

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
That acts and looks nice.
But at 739.00 is why I build something that works well for cheep.
Granted his is faster than mine but mine is ten times faster than my old single three step.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Save yourself $240 and get a Giraud Case Trimmer. It is ultra precise and easy to change cartridges case holders.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 862 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by El Cid 92:
Save yourself $240 and get a Giraud Case Trimmer. It is ultra precise and easy to change cartridges case holders.

Andrew

Bingo!

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nice but way too expensive and still for that kind of money it needs a better length adjustment mechanism like micrometer seating dies have.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post