SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Dillon roller handle vs ball
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dillon roller handle vs ball Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have the plastic roller and strong mount and love it. The aluminum came out after I got mine.

Posts: 206 | Location: OH | Registered: January 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peanut71:
Has anyone ever used one of these handles to convert the ball handle.

Already owning the aluminum handle, which spins, I wouldn't add this as I don't see the advantage ball bearings would give you over the spinning aluminum. If I didn't already have the aluminum roller, I would consider it, as it is cheaper than the complete aluminum handle from Dillon.

all your sig are belong to us

Posts: 8437 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VonFatman
posted Hide Post
mark me down as a solid yes on the roller handle.

peanut71,
that is a cool looking roller handle upgrade. i am gonna bookmark it and put it on my wife's "what vonfatman want's for Christmas list" ;-)

it's kind of like dillon's primer tube reloaders. it'd be nice, but something i probably would not buy for myself...hence, the list.

bob

Deplorable.

Posts: 238 | Registered: September 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post