SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Dillon reloaders
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dillon reloaders Login/Join 
posted
I have a XL-650 set up for .45ACP, since that all I reload for. I know that the
Green,Yellow,Red and presses are out there. I just happen to like Blue. Not attempting to start a war on which press is better, since each press fits it owner.

Love is 4Ever

Posts: 74 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Is there a question in there somewhere? Razz

Welcome!

Posts: 4156 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I have a pair of 550's set up for LG and small primers, saves time.

And a 1050 set up solely for 9mm.

I look back to all the time I once spent turning out pistol ammo on a single stage...What a waste of time.

It's nice recreation, I enjoyed doing it, but NOW my time is more precious...I like saving time.

Posts: 5575 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
I've wanted a Dillon(s)forever. Never have bought one. Wanted so bad to get the SL 900 for shotshells when I was shooting a lot of trap. Settled for the RCBS Grand. For about half the price. It did the job but probably not as good.

You will likely find no one on this board with much in the way of Dillon hate.

FN in MT. I have envy for your set up.

Posts: 1663 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post