SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Bye bye Dillon.....
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bye bye Dillon..... Login/Join 
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
I just drooped $370 on a Hornady LNL that I really didn't need. I won't even think of a Mark 7. The powder measure will not drop bulky powder so I switched to my old RCBS measure.

Posts: 828 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It's a good looking machine by golly. I like its' short ram stroke. 1200 per hour may be what it's capable of but you may be hard pressed to achieve that. By hand, think carpal tunnle. Motorized, it may run perfect.

Posts: 14458 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updates?? Cool

I see Midway is selling the MK7 autodrive stuff.

Posts: 848 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jackimoe:
Updates?? Cool

I see Midway is selling the MK7 autodrive stuff.

I've have not been reloading much, we are in the middle of a home remodel and what a nightmare!!!

So I'm hoping to get my reloading space back soon to put some real time on this machine. I will keep you guys updated.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4873 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post