SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Light strip for reloading press
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Light strip for reloading press Login/Join 
posted
Someone here, I believe, posted something about small LED light strips (and a company that sells them) here a while back. Now I can’t find it.

Anyone know what I am talking about?

Thanks.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!!!!

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:
Someone here, I believe, posted something about small LED light strips (and a company that sells them) here a while back. Now I can’t find it.

Anyone know what I am talking about?

Thanks.
It was I who started the thread. Somebody from the company that sells these (maybe the owner?) is a member, and he posts in that thread.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remembered the thread right away. I'm looking to do it to my 650 and get rid of the cheesy office light that hangs off the side like tree cancer. Big Grin

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I just installed this same strip last night on my XL 650. Holy crap is this ever nice. Even with the lights out in the garage you’ve got more than enough light to work. Thanks V-Tail for the recommendation.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered one for my 550. The last time I loaded I had a hard time confirming the powder was in the case.

The LED light strip looked like a great way to go.

Hope to get it running this week.

Posts: 243 | Location: OH | Registered: January 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post