SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    My reloading world just got rocked big time.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My reloading world just got rocked big time. Login/Join 
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted
So our good buddy C_Swimm had a deal fall into his lap. A fellow he works with had a brand new, unused 650 sitting in the garage taking up space. He had picked it up after Sandy Hook when ammo dried up and lost interest in reloading before he even fired it up. He offered it to Chris and wanted an AR in trade. His only stipulations were that it have a removable muzzle device and worked with his CMMG .22 conversion.. TOO EASY!! He had a poverty pony lower, and I had a spare midlength PSA upper. So the deal is I pay for what he had in the lower and I get his older 650... for under $400 invested Big Grin Chris got a new 650 with the lower case feeder, and some other upgraded and I got the trusty one I've already been loading on at his house.

Then I got home and noticed the wife had left a box out.... guess I know what my christmas gift will be!

I go from having no presses to this in a day, damn, what luck!

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zac - Man you did good....No actually did GREAT....Enjoy your 650...I love mine and I when I purchased mine I had to “Cry Once” based upon the total cost but I am so glad I did what I did when I did...

Keep in mind Dillon sells a DVD that will provide you every detail specfically for the 650 and I think the cost is about $20.00.....Mark

And read this thread.....I bought one of these and LOVE this light....Mark

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5960065344

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Zac - Man you did good....No actually did GREAT....Enjoy your 650...I love mine and I when I purchased mine I had to “Cry Once” based upon the total cost but I am so glad I did what I did when I did...

Keep in mind Dillon sells a DVD that will provide you every detail specfically for the 650 and I think the cost is about $20.00.....Mark

And read this thread.....I bought one of these and LOVE this light....Mark

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5960065344

That DVD is in the cardboard box on the table. Ive loaded over 3000rds of 9mm on this press before it became mine, and have made minir adjustments. My biggest learning curve will be caliber swaps. Came with two tool heads though, so I can get the 9 and 10mm set up to start.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Zac for my asumptions....Glad to see you are now in the Dillon family....consdiently my last name is Dillon so welcome to my family tree... Big Grin

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Will you do 500 shipped ? we can be best friendsSmile

I love my 650 it's a great press.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Tremendous win in this thread,gotta love this forum Big Grin

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post