SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Looking for a new coated 9mm bullet, what’s your favorite?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a new coated 9mm bullet, what’s your favorite? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’m happy with the sample Bayou 135s I bought so I got a bunch more. At this rate, it will get me through summer and then I’ll try the Blues.

Looking for an Alaskan Malamute? Look here: http://www.moonsongmals.org
Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !

Posts: 6949 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chansen92
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
Im looking to try another brand of coated 9mm bullets. Partially just because I need some more and partly to see if any others are better. I’m using Summer Enterprise 145gr HiTeck RN and I like them but I have to seat a little deeper for my CZ and they seem kind of messy when loading. Not shaving in the seating but flakey.

Anyway, since I’m low on bullets I want to try some others with a different shape and maybe try some 135gr.
What is my favorite coated bullet? answer: The ones I cast and coat myself.

Posts: 1594 | Location: owosso,Mi. USA | Registered: August 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
No interest in FMJ? You can get them around $88 per 1k if you buy 2k.

Posts: 14678 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post