SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    What did you do today in reloading-land?
Page 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 98
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you do today in reloading-land? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Loaded up 1500 rounds of 9mm 124gr match ammo today.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Processed rifle brass, not much, just enough to be irritable.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too nice for
my own good
Picture of sigarmsVin
posted Hide Post
Loaded up 1200rds of 147gr Precision Delta 9mm.

Posts: 915 | Location: Tri-State | Registered: March 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsVin:
Loaded up 1200rds of 147gr Precision Delta 9mm.

My favorite round in the 9mm. I am still working off of a 3,000 round binge. Coming up soon more 10mm and .45, all with Precision Delta on top.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Loaded up 200rds of 147gr 9mm. Got another few hundred more to do before switching to 124gr loads. Got to fill the ammo cans back up.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I formed and trimmed around five hundred Blackout case with the Dillion size and trim die. Works very well until the vacuum hose got plugged up. Before I noticed I had a mess going. Live and learn.
I get a big kick out of shooting the SBR surpressed with subsonic loads. So quiet you do not need ear plugs.

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought 2, never used 550 quick change for $75 ea and a not used rt 1200 trimmer for $225 think I did ok

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BillyBadBass,

Posts: 398 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loaded 330 rounds of .357 Sig, 300 rounds of .40 SW, 100 rounds of 303 British, and 100 rounds of 7.62x54r.

Posts: 26 | Location: Way Up North, Maine | Registered: April 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just finished my first 1500 rounds on my new 650....

Posts: 102 | Registered: June 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tumbled about 500 cases of 9mm.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have​ started​ to work on a run of 300 BO. I loaded the first 250 this afternoon. Looks like
Approximately 1500 more to go.

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Stuck a damn 308 case in my F/L die. Never had my lube fail before. This one is really stuck! It ain't coming out while I walk this earth.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Here is my meager bench, complete now with a compressed air manifold, recently added. The 650 is tucked away. I also have a Rockchucker that bolts on the right hand end, when needed. The Sony radio provides some Country music when loading. An Acculab scale comes out when needed (reads .01gr). Plenty of weight on the bottom shelf, plus the bench top is bracket-bolted to two studs. Lighting has been improved since this pic.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Henry,you got everything put away nice and neat,my loading space hasent been that clean since 1969 Confused

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Henry,you got everything put away nice and neat,my loading space hasent been that clean since 1969 Confused

Ralph, I got the pix you sent, and see what you mean. I guess I am sort of OCD that way. I could not work in your reloading area. Smile

Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

Ralph, I got the pix you sent, and see what you mean. I guess I am sort of OCD that way. I could not work in your reloading area. Smile

What on earth do you mean,I know where everything is and it is always close so I don't have to get out my chair to find it Big Grin

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

What on earth do you mean,I know where everything is and it is always close so I don't have to get out my chair to find it Big Grin

I have a feeling (from forum discussions) that you are always reloading, casting, experimenting, etc. I tend to reload in large batches, enough of three calibers to get me through a year or more. I'll spend a couple of weeks to get stocked up. So most of the time my reloading bench is like the picture, with everything put away. It is repurposed for many other tasks, like gun cleaning, battery charging, etc. I also prefer to do the batch reloading in the winter time. The garage in summer, in AZ, even though it is insulated, can get uncomfortable during long periods of time.

I actually envy the method to your madness. It is just not in my brain to do things that way.

posted Hide Post
Loaded up a little over 1600 rounds of 9mm 124gr match ammo Sunday.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trimming 300 blk brass. I might prime it if I have time.

Posts: 13 | Registered: June 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Setup the 3rd complete tool head for my 550B.

This one will be used for loading 9mm Major for my new custom Open gun that I just picked up yesterday.

Loaded up 40 124gr test rounds with CFE Pistol to give them a try through the new gun.