SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    What did you do today in reloading-land?
Page 1 ... 95 96 97 98
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you do today in reloading-land? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I sorted 8000 rounds of 223/5.56 brass. Once sorted, I started processing it by running it through my 650 with a small base resizer and then hitting it with the RT trimmer. Then I got to swage out the primer pockets. Once I was all done, I finally got to use my new Lyman wet tumbler. They come out looking brand new.

Been putting this off knowing I was going to have knee surgery and off of work for a while.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Loaded another 100rds of 40 on the new Dillon RL1100. Up to 300 now. Nothing for this machine but I'm getting used to it and double checking everything as I go for now.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I reloaded 900 rounds of 9mm practice ammo this morning.
While at the range yesterday I picked up about 25 pounds of brass. Lots of 9 mm and 5.56 brass.
I figured with the ammo shortage that there would be no brass left at the club. Glad to get all the brass.

Posts: 403 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went to the range today to unload some practice ammo. While there I picked up 37 more pounds of brass. I am very surprised at the amount of brass that has been on the ground at the range lately. I am happy to be able to get all the free brass.
In the last week I have picked up over 50 pounds of brass. Mostly 9mm and 5.56.

Posts: 403 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I bought 250 rounds of once fired 308 brass from Academy the other day. I have been sizing and priming part of that. Loaded 20 308 rounds of mild 125 grain loads of that to finish a box of 50.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I received 1000 9MM 124 gr. Plated bullets as well as 400 120 grain .30 bullets from Accura Outdoors...great company with great products...steps up my stockpile (I’m not hoarding if You have you have the same opportunity as you to order the needed bullets and materials as me for the future Smile)...just saying

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I did get a 200 pound boar hog with one of my 308 reloads with a 110 grain Spitzer 5-5-2020. I prefer a heavier bullet but a box of the 110s was given to me. Another update, same load, for 7-15. I got a double, shot all the way through a 150 pounder and also killed a 100 pound pig behind it. 150 yard shot.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Texas Bob C.,

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post