SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Dillon parts & accessories
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dillon parts & accessories Login/Join 
posted
So where are you guys buying Dillon supplies now? Looking to add another caliber to my dillon 550 and need dies, caliber conversion kit, etc. Used to buy from Brian Enos but I know he doesn't sell Dillon supplies anymore. Is there a new go-to Dillon guy or should I just go to their website?

Posts: 249 | Location: Westchester County NY | Registered: September 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I now just use Dillon's website...I used to use Brian's website from time to time to save some on shipping.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Graf's was selling Dillon stuff last time I checked.

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is some Dillon stuff...new and used, on Ebay.

Posts: 6612 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cxm
posted Hide Post
I order my stuff from Dillon directly... have done so for over 20 years and have always been successful...

FWIW

Chuck

Hoist on High the Bonny Blue Flag that Bears the Single Star!!!

Certified SIG Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer

Posts: 1348 | Location: Florida, CSA | Registered: September 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
go to Dillon direct for there stuff.

Posts: 122 | Registered: October 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I ordered my Dillon XL650 from.

https://krakenpop.com/

Posts: 13676 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I went to them by a phone call decades ago,they took care and walked me thru it.
Easy transaction and no B S pressure.
Got what I needed for what I wanted to load.
That changed when about twenty years back I got a computer.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
I ordered my Dillon XL650 from.

https://krakenpop.com/

I hope your items come in a timely manner. There is a lot of people on other reloading forums and groups, myself included, that will not use him again. And he's local to me.... My wife ordered an RT-1500 for me for Christmas last year. Took 2 months and multiple calls and emails to get it to me. Brian Enos originally recommended them, but pulled his support a few weeks back. From here on out, I'll only order direct from Dillon or Bobcat Armament

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tango Sierra
posted Hide Post
I've placed my last couple of orders with Kimball Bowden (317)699-6127. Fast service and doesn't inflate shipping charges. 90% of what I needed he had in stock. He doesn't have a web site but does have a FaceBook page (www.facebook.com/bobcatarmament). Call him or PM him on his FB page.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Rural North Central Illinois | Registered: November 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I ordered from KrakenPop, the boxes came from Grafs. I was missing a part and the lady at Dillon didn't seem to impressed with KrakenPop.

Now, I'll only order direct from Dillon.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8342 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I just bite the bullet (pay AZ tax) and order directly from Dillon.

Posts: 10781 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post