Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.8 SPC brass Login/Join 
Picture of C-Dubs
posted
I've been low on 6.8 SPC brass for a while, and also unwilling to spend 60 cents+ for "once-fired" brass.

I saw that Starline showed 6.8 SPC brass on their website months ago, but it always showed as out of stock with no date listed for planned production.

Almost 1 month ago, I happened to be at the Starline site and saw that it could be ordered, so of course I did. Fast forward to today, and I see I just got a shipping notice from Starline for my new brass. Cool

So, if you need some 6.8 SPC brass, do yourself a favor and check Starline. 40 cents per casing for new high quality brass sure beats the other offerings out there.

pardon any typos...fat fingers and smart phones don't always play well together

Posts: 2255 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
I've just bought S&B ammo when on sale. At 65c per round, cheaper than buying brass to reload. I understand the S&B brass is quite good for the 6.8.

IF YOU AREN'T HANDLOADING, YOU AREN'T SHOOTING ENOUGH!
NRA Instruc: Basic Pistol & Met Reloading

Posts: 7650 | Location: ca, usa | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
I've got a .30 ammo can full of the S&B ammo that I bought back when I could find it for <$12 a box.
Was about to buy more ammo just so I could have more brass available when I thought I'd check Starline, and saw I could place an order.

Coincidentally, it arrived today, and sure is purty.

Just got fed up with only finding SSA and Hornady once-fired brass available, and them trying to get 60 cents+ each. Ridiculous when they are trying to sell the Remington brass for nearly as much too.

pardon any typos...fat fingers and smart phones don't always play well together

Posts: 2255 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I still have a bunch of brass but that does look like a pretty good price. Cool

Posts: 14098 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post