Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.8 SPC brass Login/Join 
Picture of C-Dubs
posted
I've been low on 6.8 SPC brass for a while, and also unwilling to spend 60 cents+ for "once-fired" brass.

I saw that Starline showed 6.8 SPC brass on their website months ago, but it always showed as out of stock with no date listed for planned production.

Almost 1 month ago, I happened to be at the Starline site and saw that it could be ordered, so of course I did. Fast forward to today, and I see I just got a shipping notice from Starline for my new brass. Cool

So, if you need some 6.8 SPC brass, do yourself a favor and check Starline. 40 cents per casing for new high quality brass sure beats the other offerings out there.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
I've just bought S&B ammo when on sale. At 65c per round, cheaper than buying brass to reload. I understand the S&B brass is quite good for the 6.8.

IF YOU AREN'T HANDLOADING, YOU AREN'T SHOOTING ENOUGH!
NRA Instruc: Basic Pistol & Met Reloading

Posts: 7789 | Location: ca, usa | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
I've got a .30 ammo can full of the S&B ammo that I bought back when I could find it for <$12 a box.
Was about to buy more ammo just so I could have more brass available when I thought I'd check Starline, and saw I could place an order.

Coincidentally, it arrived today, and sure is purty.

Just got fed up with only finding SSA and Hornady once-fired brass available, and them trying to get 60 cents+ each. Ridiculous when they are trying to sell the Remington brass for nearly as much too.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I still have a bunch of brass but that does look like a pretty good price. Cool

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post