SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    6.8SPC Brass Karma--- FredJ338 done won--
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.8SPC Brass Karma--- FredJ338 done won-- Login/Join 
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted
I have a small flat rate box filled to the gills with once fired 6.8spc brass.

Winner to be picked friday.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zacsquatch,

I done blowed it up real good.

Posts: 4337 | Location: Clarksville, TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1, count me in please. Thx

Posts: 2330 | Location: San Marcos,Tx. | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance as well, please. And thanks for the generous karma offer.

6.8spc is a fun round. I had sticker shock when I priced some brass a few weeks ago.

pardon any typos...fat fingers and smart phones don't always play well together

Posts: 2076 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
Oooh, I am in. Just got an upper last year, really like this caliber in the AR platform.

IF YOU AREN'T HANDLOADING, YOU AREN'T SHOOTING ENOUGH!
NRA Instruc: Basic Pistol & Met Reloading

Posts: 7539 | Location: ca, usa | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't be fair for me since I've got plenty of brass. But love it when someone spreads the love for 6.8.

Posts: 438 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Nice karma but I am all set for brass,I bought a large amount years back and have plenty loaded up.

Posts: 20658 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance. Still shooting commercial ammo and gathering brass.

Posts: 366 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fredj338:
Oooh, I am in. Just got an upper last year, really like this caliber in the AR platform.

karmanator picked you!

Email inbound

I done blowed it up real good.

Posts: 4337 | Location: Clarksville, TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Congrats Fred, and thanks for the chance Zac!

pardon any typos...fat fingers and smart phones don't always play well together

Posts: 2076 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post