SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    300 Blackout Reloading Discussion
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

300 Blackout Reloading Discussion Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Natchez has the Hornady 110gr. V-max bullet in-stock right now. I just ordered some.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Just snagged the last box! Woohoo!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TKO:
Just snagged the last box! Woohoo!

I just noticed Cabelas has them in-stock as well if you wanted another box. http://www.cabelas.com/product...61080%3Bcat112555080

I had ordered 5 boxes from Natchez.

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
I have a Cabelas gift card sitting right here in front of me...

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
And another box headed to the TKO hacienda.

Of course Ive got like 40 bucks in shipping charges... Not super efficient!

Of course, somebody ordered 5 out of the last 6 Natchez had!!!!

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
And another box headed to the TKO hacienda.

Of course, somebody ordered 5 out of the last 6 Natchez had!!!!

Oops....sorry about that Big Grin

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dang, they must not like AZ! Tonight I decided to order 3 more boxes from Cabelas and my shipping was $12.

BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
That was across the two orders of one box each!

Then I read tonight that Hornady is suspending production on quite a few bullets and ammo...

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
That was across the two orders of one box each!

Then I read tonight that Hornady is suspending production on quite a few bullets and ammo...

Gotcha!

Yeah I saw the same thing as well which is why I ordered 3 more boxes.

BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Im hoping to develop this into a good varmint round so Im going to order some more too.

BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
The bullet collection so far...

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
The bullet collection so far...

That 220gr is a monster bullet isn't it?!? I have a pretty good selection now as well. Next up for me to load is the Hornady 110gr V-Max.

BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Its a monster.

I want to load a few into a 30.06 case and see how fast I can get one to go!

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Right now Midway has Primed Remington 300 Blackout brass in-stock!!! http://www.midwayusa.com/produ...m_pla=ProductDescrip

BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Nice! Ive got tons of brass now, more bullets than brass, and no damn time at all!

I have the loader set up for .45 and am cranking out some rounds as I get time in the evenings. I must say I enjoy doing it indoors instead of in the garage now.

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nice! Ive got tons of brass now, more bullets than brass, and no damn time at all!

I have the loader set up for .45 and am cranking out some rounds as I get time in the evenings. I must say I enjoy doing it indoors instead of in the garage now.

Yeah I am still stuck in the garage. My portale AC can keep it at about 86 when it is 100 outside and if I have it blowing the air directly on me then it is tolerable, but man I wish I was inside!

This last weekend I went and shot two loads I had worked up 100 rounds each of and tested them at 25, 50, and 100 yards and they were very accurate so I will load more; I just wanted to triple check them before I loaded more than 100.

I need more bullets, non-plinking rounds, but funds are a little tight right now so I need to chill out on all my buying. I could not pass up grabbing 1,000 primed cases though. Big Grin

BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Don't blame you a bit for that.

I need it to cool off a bit and I need work to slow down so I can get to the range.

Im getting antsy for the can now, which is silly because it just barely went pending. I want to work up a hunting load for deer this year too, somewhere in all this spare time Ive got.

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
This weekend I plan to try to load a couple hundred supersonic and subsonic plinking rounds to bring to the AZ shoot if I can make it.

I just got home tonight from a flight that should give me enough points for a free flight and I will know next week when my points get posted.

BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Great news!

Carry what you can and ship me the rest and Ill have it here for you.